Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 7 - Georgie Georgie...Who?


We went back to my friend Vivien’s studio for rehearsal today. However she advised us not to “make ourselves at home” anymore and even requested that we remove our computer, fridge, bed, our stack of magazines and our BBQ pit from the studio and back to our own home instead. We reluctantly agreed. And she carried on letting us use the space for free. Arvind and Mrs Naidu didn’t come today as Arvind had to bring her to see a doctor. We had no idea what had happened to Mrs Naidu but we heard it’s got something to do with leg hair… We’ll find out when Arvind gets back.
Anyway, today we rehearsed my act. We worked on a “Magic Drawing” routine. As many of you know, I am extremely talent in drawing. In fact, my drawings of portraits are so realistic that one of my drawings actually COMES ALIVE in one of my act! I’m not Kiki Kidding!! I’ll try to post a video of that act, but do come to my show to see it live!! Anyway, this magic drawing act is inspired by my good friend “Georgie” In fact, the portrait I draw in my act is actually a picture of “Georgie”. We have been separated for a long time but have recently got back in touch, he will make a guest appearance at my show “Just Kiki Kidding!” so don’t miss out! He’s really a nice guy and you’ll be glad to meet him! Oh, did I mention that he is also a great entertainer?

No comments: