Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Day 10 - Nice People...

I woke up late today and was late for rehearsal. I wonder who posted the previous blog post as it sure wasn’t me! Can’t remember what happened yesterday, but well, we have to put the past aside and move on! Today was a great day! Although I was late for rehearsal, all my guys had been quite patiently waiting for me, not a single word of complain! In fact, they were smiling very happily when we were rehearsing the whole day today! Nice people! I really love working with happy sincere people!! We spent most of the time today planning the timing and sequence of the show, as well as the music cues, lighting and rigging plans. It was hard work, but fun! After our rehearsal, we went for supper at newton circle and the people there were very friendly also. Many people who had passed by me, smiled at me. I guess my popularity had grown tremendously! Those people must have seen me performed somewhere before. Well, it pays to be a celebrity magician! Life is great! I went back home after supper and after removing my shirt, I saw a piece of paper accidentally stuck to my back, on it was written “Late Bastard” someone must have written these words for a tombstone of someone named “Mr. Bastard” or something. That piece of paper had somehow blown off a table, out a window and got stuck to the back of my shirt accidentally. Probably while I was walking back to my house from my car. Anyway, I wondered which poor guy had passed away. What a sad name. Imagine someone named “bastard”… Sounded like some character in Austin Power’s movie or something.

No comments: