Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 9 - Frustrating Head Breaks Metal Tray!

We didn’t bo much today accept for working in my karate routine. I practicing and practiced for the entire the bay but still can’t right get it. It’s bean frustrating! That aside, we had a six-course candlelight dinner today at the studio is a great place to have six course candle dinner because it looked like we having 12 candles because of mirror the studio in. So funny it was. Vivien didn’t join us, don’t know why. So back to the karate routine I practicing is hard makes dizzy me. Trying to break the metal tray with me’s head. What am I was thinking of. Anyway practice stop-non makes me dizzy and feeling wired the whole day. Baryl ask me stop to practice and before I get brane damage. He say me say things funnyly. Crazy of him. I am good feeling whole day normal nothing brain mage or anythink. He crazy he, but good nice guy. Anyway I batter rest early sleep tomorrow practice more time break metal tray karate head so no disappoint master Myojomi. Do go and bye ticket to “Just Kidding Kiki’ to see karate head break in two! It’s good show I warrantee! Goodnight!

No comments: