Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Day 8 - Karate Kix!


Let me start today’s production blog entry by telling you about my dear friend Vivien. Vivien is a great gal! She has been someone who had believed in me for many many years! Whenever I need help, she is always there for me. Vivien is also the reason behind the success of my career, she was the one who brought me into the entertainment scene and I am forever grateful! She also owns a highly successful company named “Zephyhdom” Check out her blog HERE!
Anyway, being a nice person that she is, had allowed us to rehearse at her dance studio for the past week. We were so grateful to her that we were considering clearing up the mess we made in her studio. Anyway, we’ll discuss more about that tomorrow, or maybe the day after, or maybe next week. Pizza stains are tough to clean, you know… And there’s always use for used Mcdonald packaging and empty chili sauce sachet… We’ll leave it there for the time being. Anyway today we started rehearsing my other acts. We were supposed to work on my mime act but I haven’t got time to write the script yet. So we decided to move on to work on my karate act instead. Yes, I have a karate act in my show where I break a metal tray in two using my head!! I train under the great, highly respected grand-master, Master Myojomi! However, I have not much success so far but will continue to work on it. I will update you on my progress tomorrow. I am definitely going to perfect this karate act for my show, and you’ll have the honor to watch it LIVE! Do remember to buy tickets to the show if you want to find out what it’s all about! Tickets are selling fast!! Hurry!!

No comments: