Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 23 - 2 Million Dollar Sponsorship!!

Today I met up with my dear friends Harry & Jane from EVO Communications. They are nice sincere people who had been helping me a lot in my career. I’ve approached Harry with a plead for sponsorship for my show. At first he didn’t seem interested in giving me free money, but when I told him that I am going to make an F16 appear in my show, he was more interested than ever! Finally I shared a great secret with him on how to make money using the ERP system and Taxi meter, he made an offer to sponsor me in my production! Yeah!! I’ve added his company EVO Communications to our sponsor list and billed him $2,000,000. He is going to pay me in 10,000 easy payment of $200/year. He had also given me an idea to increase my income for the show. I am going to add an ERP Gantry to the door of the theater to reduce the amount of traffic flow to the washroom during intermission. We are now working on how to develop a system whereby we make deductions on an individual’s EZ-link card instead of needing an IU. I’ve also somehow promised Harry that I’m going to make an F16 Appear. Now I stuck with the problem of how to actually do it… hmmm… Maybe i should consult the Guru of Magic... Or maybe...



No comments: