Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Day 21 - Secrets of Magical Wealth!

Today, I spent some time with the Guru of Magic, Mr. Francis Ang! He agreed to come to my house today to work with me on my show, when he pulled up at my driveway, I was surprised to find out that he drives a Porsche! When he got out of his car, he places a big cloth over his car and made it vanish! I was shocked! What a cool way to save on parking fees! When he got into my house, I offered him to make himself a drink and he did. He made a can of coke appear from inside his shoe! But after he drank it, he says it tasted like feet. When I asked him how he gets his money to afford a Porsche and he lets me in on his secret. He told me that he had made a huge discovery! He told me that aside from a profitable tanning-lotion business that he just bought; most of his income mainly comes from driving his car backward into ERP gantries… And thus money is added to his cashcard instead of being deducted! Such a simple theory yet nobody discovered! He also mentioned that he is able to convince unsuspecting taxi drivers to drive backward so that at the end of the journey, the taxi driver owes him money instead. He told me not share this secret with anyone, so I won’t be sharing it with you. I’ll just give you a hint; it’s got something to do with “ERP” and “Taxi meters!” go figure! Anyway we had worked out an incredible act for “Just Kiki Kidding!” You won’t want to miss it! Tickets are going fast! So if you haven’t grab your tickets, DO SO NOW!!

No comments: