Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 25 - Extra Income part 2

Today I went to research on the ERP system for my production in June. I climbed up one of the ERP gantry and made an interesting discovery! I discovered that if I turn the ERP sensor around, cars that goes through the gantry will have money added into their CashCard instead of being deducted! I’ll share with you more about it when I’m out of the detention center. Yes, I know nowadays you can get internet access easily anywhere in Singapore, including detention centers, thus making plans are relatively easy. I will be making a trip to the toilet soon, I will update you on my progress tomorrow, or the day after… or next week. In the meantime, do buy tickets to my show if you haven't done so!! "Just Kiki Kidding!" 29th June (Sunday) 3pm or 8pm @ Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel. Guaranteed satisfaction otherwise your money back! I am serious! If I’m not entirely satisfied with your money, I WILL give you back! So there’s NO RISK! Grab your tickets now!!

No comments: