Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 27 - Just Judee!

Today was a frustrating day, my MacBook had some problem and couldn’t start. Many of my important documents are inside, including my production documents, scripts, promotional materials, music etc. And I could not go on with my show until I have access to it. Luckily I happened to meet my friend Judy Tan today and she offered to help me with my problem. I passed her my MacBook and she managed to get it working again within half a day. I was so thankful until I found out that she had kept some of my personal pictures from my “personal collection”. She had promised not to release them only if I help her promote her upcoming show in my blog… Of course, being a manly real man, I will not give in to this kind of threat. But then again, Judy is such a nice person, so pretty, so talented, so kind, so helpful, so great… She is one of the best theater actress/singer in the whole wide world!! And her show is going to be soooooo good! It’s called “JUST Judee” which I thought sounded like the name of another production I came across recently, but I can’t recall which. Anyway, other than coming to my show “JUST Kiki Kidding!” do also and check out her show “JUST Judee!” Because she is such a nice person, so talented, so pretty so… blah blah blah… you get the idea! She doesn’t look like herself in this picture. Someone drew a moustache to it... I don’t know who drew it but it is definitely not me… Really, Judy! It’s not me!!… I didn’t draw the moustache in poster! Please please do not release my erm… personal pictures!! Click on her poster to find out more (And to see the real her!!)

No comments: