Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Friday, May 9, 2008

Day 20 - How did this picture get here?!

We didn’t rehearse today, but instead we went for costume fitting. While I was changing, Daryl secretly took a picture of me! I’ve only found out about this when he sent it to me later in the evening. I wanted to get rid of this picture because I thought I look fat in it, but somehow, mysteriously, someone uploaded it to this blog post. I tried to delete it but somehow I can’t. Please keep it to yourself. Please DO NOT circulate this picture! DO NOT “right click” and “save target as”, then select a folder and a name to save it. eg. “Mr Hunky Kiki Tay” etc. Do not send it to all your friends on MSN messenger. Also, DO NOT click on the “attach file” on your e-mail editor and select the filename you previously saved the picture as, click on “attach” to attach the file to send it to everyone on your contact list. Also, please DON’T print out this picture from this hi-res link and paste it all over your wall or the wall of your workplace… I am a very shy person, very modest and humble... I do not want all the attention. I hope you can respect that. If you need more instructions or you have problem trying to send it to all you friends, do let me know. I’ll try to help you with it although I strongly disapprove of it…

No comments: