Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 16 - Flame of Asia - Danny Koh!

I was walking down the street today and I saw my friend Danny Koh! We haven’t met in years and it was great bumping into him! We sat down and had a long talk, before the police came and told us not to sit in the middle of a busy road. We reluctantly shifted. Anyway, we sat down at a café and had a good chat. He told me that he had sold his multi-million-dollar tanning lotion business and is now semi-retired. He now has more time to work on his passion for fire art. When I asked him what he meant, he took out a lighter and swallowed it. He then opened his mouth and breathes of fire kept pouring out from his mouth! I was shocked and also blacken by the soot! That was an amazing act! I immediately asked if he is willing to guest star in my show and he agreed! That will be something worth looking forward to in my show! Do not miss it! Also, do not sit in the first few row! “Just Kiki Kidding!” 29th June 2008 @ The Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel. Find out more here or purchase tickets here!

No comments: