Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Day 17 - The Great Guru of Magic - Francis Ang!

Lately I’ve been quite frustrated with some of my magic. There are some tricks/illusions I wanted to accomplish but just can’t find the best method/spells to get it right. My uncle’s friend’s brother’s girlfriend’s sister’s tuition teacher’s gynaecologist told me that there is this great young Magic Guru named ‘Francis Ang’ that could help me. I’ve heard of his name before but have never met him. I’ve decided to go on an adventure to great distances to find this great Guru of Magic! I tried everything I could to track him down, I did a search on the internet, called all my friends and even looked under my carpet, but had no leads at all, when I was about to give up, one of my friend called me… He called me a quitter... I was so upset that I became even more determined to track down this ‘Francis Ang’ guy. After a few more calls I finally managed to get Francis’ number from my friend Georgie. I called the number that Georgie gave me and Francis’ assistant picked up the phone. I asked him where I could find Francis and he told me that Francis is in Meditation! I looked up my street directory but can’t find Meditation… it must be near Sembawang or something. I shouldn’t have hung up the phone so soon. I called back again and managed to speak to him. He had agreed to meet me tomorrow! I am so excited! I will update you on our meeting tomorrow!

No comments: