Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 18 - Amazing Moments!!

Today I got to meet Francis Ang, the legendary guru of magic! I was surprised how young and friendly he was. He greeted me with a smile and offered me a glass of coke. When I told him I don’t drink coke, he magically made a pass and the glass of coke magically becomes a glass of coke light! I was so amazed and at the same time slightly disturbed by the way he made a pass on me. I drank the coke light and it tasted great! Just like coke, only lighter! Zero calories! I felt like I lost some weight just by drinking it! He then pointed to a plant beside his office table and about a dozen oranges magically bloomed from the plant! “How about some orange juice?” he asked. I was blown away!! That was the most incredible thing I’ve seen since Mrs. Naidu’s sari broke! I immediately asked if he could help me and he agreed. We talked for about an hour, and he helped me worked out the many ideas that I had. I won’t share with you what we worked on as it will be a surprise when you come to watch the show LIVE! Just a hint, it’s got something to do with water!

No comments: