Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 3 - The Amazing Turtle Show!!!

I’ve just got an idea for our show in June! It’s gonna be a funny act called “The Amazing Turtle Show!” seriously! I’m not Kiki Kidding!! I’ve written the act and now I’m deciding who to cast for the act. The tough part is also of course, to find the right costume. Anybody’s got any idea on where I can get a turtle mascot costume? I’ve visited almost all the pet shops in Singapore but none of the turtles have the right sized shell. My friend Shredder promises to provide me with the shell I need. I have no idea where he is going to find it, but it’s sure taking him hell a long time! I better look for alternative sources! Please, if anyone could help!!

P.S. I am serious about the “The Amazing Turtle show!” Come to “Just Kiki Kidding!” to find out what it’s all about! Find out more here! Or buy tickets here!

No comments: