Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Production Team - Sales/Marketing Manager, Mr. Daryl John Ho

My production team is great! Especially Daryl! I wanted to credit him but he doesn’t like to have his picture taken, so instead, I’ve made a drawing of him so that I can show it to all of you! Yes, I know! I am a GREAT artist! Many people SWEAR that my drawings are extremely life-like! I’ll ask them to leave me some constructive comments once they stop swearing! Anyway, drawing is one of my many talents. I am so talented that I was voted “Most Talented Son” by my parent. Well, anyone who needs an artist to have any designs or drawings done; now you know who to look for! My fees are relatively cheap! Just $200/hr or 2 plates of chicken rice. Anyway, here is a picture of Daryl Ho, he looks EXACTLY like in the picture I drew, except he is skinnier in real-life. Note- some of you may think my drawing is so life-like that it is actually a photo. I swear it is NOT! It’s my actual hand-drawn drawing! See my drawings here

No comments: