Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Moscow Circus...

It’s always so easy to lose focus. I am so busy with my production “Just Kiki Kidding!” yet I have never stopped looking for other opportunities. I’ve just heard that Moscow Circus is employing!! It has always been my dream to be part of Moscow Circus! They are fantastic! They now have an opening and many people are looking into it. They better patch up the opening soon otherwise people will be just watching the show free thru the opening and nobody will actually buy tickets to get in. Oh, back to the employment opportunity! I’ve heard they are currently looking for someone to disguise as an elephant to be part of the animal show. I was quite excited at first, but later I decided not to go for it when I found out that the job paid peanuts! Back to concentrating on my production! Please do come and support! Come to “Just Kiki Kidding” on 29th June 2008 at Jubilee Hall, Raffles hotel! Limited tickets, grab yours before it’s all gone!! More info at my website http://www.kikitay.com/!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are so cute. the elephant. hee hee