Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Kiki Tay - Extremely Talented...

Many of you might not know, I am extremely talented in many areas other than lying, boasting and exaggerating. I am seriously EXTREMELY TALENTED and I’m not Kiki Kidding! And I’m not exaggerating at all! I am ONE THOUSAND MILLION PERCENT EXTREMELY EXTREMELY NOT EXAGGERATING!! I am REALLY REALLY THAT TALENTED! Anyway, back to my humble incredible super show-off talents. Many of you may not know, I have an extreme talent in beat-boxing, and I am definitely going to perform it for you in my show! Do look out for it! I’ve been practicing hard… so hard that my hand hurts… Come to the show to find out what it's all about! 'Just Kiki Kidding!' 29th June 2008! Grab your tickets before they are all gone!!

No comments: