Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day 5 - Arvind Naidu... Our Hero!

Many of you do not know, but I consider education as a very important part of life. In fact, I’ve spent more than 3 years studying the distinguished Harvard University’s application form. I currently hold a degree in diploma with a major in minor. Well, back to the progress of the show. Today we rehearsed at Mrs. Naidu’s house again. Mrs. Naidu wasn't around, I heard she went to play LAN gaming with her friends or something... Today we mainly choreographed and rehearsed Arvind’s song and dance item. It was great! Not only does Arvind have an incredibly big nose, he is also an extremely talented performer! If you happened to have seen him on TV (Vasatham Central) you probably won’t miss him! He is the SUPER HIGH-ENERGY outstanding dancer at the background when I say “outstanding”, I literally mean OUT-STANDING!! If he were to perform beside a bollywood superstar, he will outshine that superstar by a full 1,000 lumens! You’ll see what I mean when you come to watch the show “Just Kiki Kidding!” If you haven’t get your tickets, do so now!! Click here for ticketing info!

No comments: