Welcome to "Just Kiki Kidding!" Production Blog!

Welcome! Please READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP! So that many of the progress makes sense! First post "Day 1" is dated 21st April! Enjoy!

Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 1 - Just Jug..Jug..Juggling!

Yeah! Today is our first day of rehearsal! I started working on my juggling routine. Many of you don’t know, although I only juggle 3 balls most of the time in my show, I usually practice with 5 balls! Yes, 3 balls in hand, 2 on the floor… Wait.. hang on, if we don’t count the balls on the floor, there are actually still 5 balls on me… Don’t think dirty! I meant my two EYEBALLS!!... Come to think of it, it’s actually 6 balls… but that’s my own problem… If you really MUST know, check out my health blog here. Anyway, juggling is fun and the way I do it is extremely entertaining, especially when I drop a ball! Pray that I drop one in my show! Although I hope not. Either way, expect a real stylish act or a comedy juggling act! Only at Just Kiki Kidding! 29th June 2008 @ Jubilee Hall, Raffles Hotel!



Tracker







No comments: